Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Goodreads

J.B. McGee's books on Goodreads
Broken Broken (This Trilogy, #1)
reviews: 153
ratings: 906 (avg rating 3.74)

Mending Mending (This Trilogy, #2)
reviews: 112
ratings: 695 (avg rating 4.22)

Forgiven Forgiven (This Trilogy #3)
reviews: 2
ratings: 2 (avg rating 3.50)

Conspiring Conspiring (This Trilogy 2.5)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Conspiring Teaser

*Mature content*

 Ian acts cool, like I’m not even touching him when he asks the cab driver, “Hey man, can you turn the radio on for us?” He leans his body into mine and I feel his breath on my ear. “You’re one hell of tease.”

 “Takes one to know one, Ian,” I say as I turn my head so that my lips are barely touching his. I push my tongue out to lick my top lip, knowing that I’ll inevitably touch his. I close my eyes as I softly moan, slowly moving my swirling fingers closer to my target. I anticipate that my tongue will make him finally take my mouth into his and consume me, but he continues to surprise me. He mirrors my gesture and our tongues are tip toeing around each other’s.



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter