Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
JB McGee
Bestselling author of the 'This' Series, Skipping Stones, and coming soon Saving Alex.  Radio talk show host of The Light on Survival Radio Christian Network.  Mondays 8:30 PM EST. 347.237.4648 
View my complete profile

Goodreads

J.B. McGee's books on Goodreads
Broken Broken (This Trilogy, #1)
reviews: 153
ratings: 906 (avg rating 3.74)

Mending Mending (This Trilogy, #2)
reviews: 112
ratings: 695 (avg rating 4.22)

Forgiven Forgiven (This Trilogy #3)
reviews: 2
ratings: 2 (avg rating 3.50)

Conspiring Conspiring (This Trilogy 2.5)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Book Signing


I am so excited to announce that I will be doing a book signing on Saturday, December 22, 2012, in Aiken, South Carolina at Desserves Bakery.

The time is still to be announced.

I will be reading from Broken and an exclusive excerpt from Mending, which will be released 12/26.

If you are close enough to be able to attend, I would love to meet you!

0 comments:

Mailing List

Followers

Twitter