Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Goodreads

J.B. McGee's books on Goodreads
Broken Broken (This Trilogy, #1)
reviews: 153
ratings: 906 (avg rating 3.74)

Mending Mending (This Trilogy, #2)
reviews: 112
ratings: 695 (avg rating 4.22)

Forgiven Forgiven (This Trilogy #3)
reviews: 2
ratings: 2 (avg rating 3.50)

Conspiring Conspiring (This Trilogy 2.5)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Book Three Title

I am so excited to announce today that book three of the This Trilogy has been named!

I was in the middle of writing Mending and I had a surge of thoughts come to me in a matter of minutes. It was really quite amazing. It reminded me why I love writing so much. I live for moments like that. But, as I was having this moment I was able to see the trilogy come full circle.

Book one is about Gabby and all the ways she is Broken. Someone who has been broken has been hurt and eventually you forgive those who caused you the pain, who broke you.

This Trilogy:

Broken (#1)
Mending (#2)
FORGIVEN (#3)

I do not have a release date yet, as I am frantically trying to finish Mending. Make sure to follow the blog or sign up on my website to get updates.

0 comments:

Followers

Twitter