Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Goodreads

J.B. McGee's books on Goodreads
Broken Broken (This Trilogy, #1)
reviews: 153
ratings: 906 (avg rating 3.74)

Mending Mending (This Trilogy, #2)
reviews: 112
ratings: 695 (avg rating 4.22)

Forgiven Forgiven (This Trilogy #3)
reviews: 2
ratings: 2 (avg rating 3.50)

Conspiring Conspiring (This Trilogy 2.5)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Review: Under The Mistletoe With Me

Under The Mistletoe With Me Under The Mistletoe With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me just say first that I lay claim on a Montgomery boy. I can't decide between Caleb or Matt, but I'm leaning towards Matt. I read this book in one sitting. I love that we got insight into the other characters mentioned in Come Away With Me. Just like Luke and Natalie, Isaac and Stacy have explosive chemistry. I found their relationship to be more realistic and one in which I could easily relate. I loved how having a baby wasn't sugar coated too much in this book. The stresses a baby brings for a couple, especially after what Isaac and Stacy have already been through, weigh heavily on even the strongest of marriages. Perhaps that is why I could relate so well to this book. I have been through similar struggles. I found myself tapping my Kindle to see how many more pages were left. I was dying to find out what what was making Stacy feel the way she was and also I wanted to know more about her cousin. I hope Kristen Proby will treat us to a thriller about what has brought her to Seattle. This is a read that made me have warm fuzzies. I found tears pricking the backs of my eyes as I read the last paragraph. It's wrapped up and tied with a nice bow just in time for Christmas. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next books in the series. *I was provided with an advanced reading copy from the author for a fair and honest review*

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Followers

Twitter