Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
JB McGee
Bestselling author of the 'This' Series, Skipping Stones, and coming soon Saving Alex.  Radio talk show host of The Light on Survival Radio Christian Network.  Mondays 8:30 PM EST. 347.237.4648 
View my complete profile

Goodreads

J.B. McGee's books on Goodreads
Broken Broken (This Trilogy, #1)
reviews: 153
ratings: 906 (avg rating 3.74)

Mending Mending (This Trilogy, #2)
reviews: 112
ratings: 695 (avg rating 4.22)

Forgiven Forgiven (This Trilogy #3)
reviews: 2
ratings: 2 (avg rating 3.50)

Conspiring Conspiring (This Trilogy 2.5)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Review: Under The Mistletoe With Me

Under The Mistletoe With Me Under The Mistletoe With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me just say first that I lay claim on a Montgomery boy. I can't decide between Caleb or Matt, but I'm leaning towards Matt. I read this book in one sitting. I love that we got insight into the other characters mentioned in Come Away With Me. Just like Luke and Natalie, Isaac and Stacy have explosive chemistry. I found their relationship to be more realistic and one in which I could easily relate. I loved how having a baby wasn't sugar coated too much in this book. The stresses a baby brings for a couple, especially after what Isaac and Stacy have already been through, weigh heavily on even the strongest of marriages. Perhaps that is why I could relate so well to this book. I have been through similar struggles. I found myself tapping my Kindle to see how many more pages were left. I was dying to find out what what was making Stacy feel the way she was and also I wanted to know more about her cousin. I hope Kristen Proby will treat us to a thriller about what has brought her to Seattle. This is a read that made me have warm fuzzies. I found tears pricking the backs of my eyes as I read the last paragraph. It's wrapped up and tied with a nice bow just in time for Christmas. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next books in the series. *I was provided with an advanced reading copy from the author for a fair and honest review*

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Mailing List

Followers

Twitter